Squarespace is always evolving, however, this past year they've brought us an unprecedented number of incredible updates and features that we couldn't wait to share with you.
- Customer Accounts: This was huge! I mean from an e-commerce perspective this feature is simply a 'non-negotiable' for many startup businesses and Squarespace has delivered in a big way. Customer Accounts can assist small growing businesses to increase sales and help build customer relationships. LEARN MORE
- Online Gift Cards: Who doesn't like the occasional gift card from their favorite online retailer? Well, for months the act of sending one a simple gift card to your their favorite shop was not possible; until now. Squarespace launched a new gift card product category allowing your customer to buy and send digital gift cards to your online shop. LEARN MORE
- Promotional Pop-Ups: Pop-Ups are annoying and rightfully so, however, they are also extremely effective when used correctly and are not intrusive to the user. Squarespace has done a great job laying out what we would deem as aesthetically pleasing and non-intrusive options so that you can capture your visitor's attention and convert them to customers. LEARN MORE
- 16 New Templates: Squarespace was hard at work earlier in the year and introduced a slew of new and gorgeous templates. Check them out HERE
- Updated Analytics: Squarespace has added some nice new features to help businesses more accurately track growth over time, identify trends and gain more customer insight. Online retailers will love the new features and the convenience of having all this information on a single platform. LEARN MORE
- New Image Blocks: One of the more subtle, yet, enthusiastically received feature has been the addition of new image blocks. This feature gives the DIY designer the ability to showcase images in a more dynamic and compelling display to further enhance the user experience. LEARN MORE
Stay tuned because Squarespace has been on a roll and new features are being developed all the time. If you'd like to learn more about Squarespace and steps to designing your new site; please feel free and contact us.